dimecres, 1 de maig del 2013

Check My Heart (Abril 2013)

























The Pastels – Check My Heart
Kurt Vile – Wakin on a Pretty Day
Bert Jansch – Courting Blues
Labi Siffre – Crying Laughing Loving Lying - 2006 Digital Remaster
Fred Neil – Bleecker & MacDougal
Taxi Girl – Jardin Chinois
Nick Lowe – I Read A Lot
Amor de Días – In the Winter Sun
The Sea and Cake – Harps
Night Moves – Colored Emotions
Grant McLennan – Dream About Tomorrow
Mulatu Astatke – Yèkatit
Joe Pass – Days of Wine and Roses
Leroy Hutson – So In Love With You
Shuggie Otis – Inspiration Information
Boz Scaggs – Lowdown
Chic – Good Times
David Bowie – Let's Dance - 1999 Digital Remaster
Chemise – She Can't Love You
Kashif – Help Yourself To My Love - Digitally Remastered 1998
Evelyn "Champagne" King – Love Come Down
Inner Life – Pay Girl
Toro Y Moi – So Many Details
Weird Dreams – Vague Hotel
The Walkmen – We Can't Be Beat
Paul Simon – I'd Do It For Your Love