dilluns, 13 de juliol del 2009

lips of wine (gener 2006)

block of wood - the bats
I'll be your baby tonight - bob dylan
no patience - boy name thor
why - the byrds
lived in bars - cat power
frantic drift - the chills
lips of wine - dennis brown
jaqueline - durutti column
love's a comin' - the impressions
I'm your puppet - james & bobby purify
they don't know - kirsty mccoll
motel blues - loudon wainwright III
bury me happy - the moles
the trains - the nashville ramblers
heart of hearts - nikki sudden
precious to me - phil seymour
lions in my own garden exit someone - prefab sprout
kiss me on the bus - the replacements
broken heart blues - stuart moxham
walls come tumbling down - the style council
quicksilver daydreams of maria - townes van zandt
cast a shadow - yo la tengo

link: lips of wine